Thursday, July 30, 2026

The 20th Anniversary Of My (Other) YouTube Channel Created On July 30, 2006

It is July 30, 2026.  On this day, twenty years ago, I created my first YouTube channel.  Today is the 20th anniversary of that channel.  This was in the pre-Google acquisition days in 2006.  Fortunately, the channel still exists.  Unfortunately, I no longer have access.  I abandoned it.  The original upload of my very popular George Washington Tomb video is there.  You can see the theme of traveling and going to historical sites still exists.  The 2000s, 2010s and 2020s...three different decades that I have uploaded this kind of content.

This video will show you that page from the very old days of YouTube: 
The url in case the video does not embed properly: https://youtu.be/hT1IHKXj1WU

My YouTube page from 2006: https://www.youtube.com/@mafd74/videos

I will be making then and now videos of early content later this year.

#contentcreator #earlyyoutube #youtubememories #youtube20th #youtube20 #youtubeanniversary #youtube20thanniversary #oldyoutube #youtubeearlydays #youtubehistory #youtube #youtubecontent #youtubecontentcreator #youtubecreator #youtuber #earlyyoutuber #youtube20years #youtubetwenty #youtubetwentyyears

No comments:

Post a Comment